Want to become a Guest Blogger on my Study Abroad Blog?
If you are an alumna or alumnus of an exchange program and want to become a Guest Blogger on my Study Abroad Blog, then you have come to the right place. First of all, I would like to thank you for showing interest in my study abroad blog. Secondly, this is a study abroad platform for the currently enrolled students abroad as well as for the students who want to study abroad in the United States, United Kingdom, Europe, Canada or Australia, etc. I am sharing my experiences and possible opportunities for International students in the United States. However, I am open to share general information related to Study Abroad.
What would you want to Contribute?
You have great writing skills and ideas, but you don’t have a platform to showcase your exceptional skills. If you have an inspiring study abroad story which can inspire the world, then share with us. We will give visibility to your story and give you credit like the Guest post by Justin Trudeau or This is a guest article written by Malcolm Turnbull. You can also share insights, videos, digital storytelling, and photos on my website.
Please note that ‘by giving credit’ I don’t mean to promote your company or your company products. If you are writing something under Study Abroad niche and promoting your services or products, then I wouldn’t consider it for free. I am happy to talk about the possibility of a sponsored post on my study abroad blog.
Interested in becoming a guest blogger? These are the Categories:
Currently, these are the categories I am accepting the guest blog posts:
- Study Abroad
- Exchange Year or Semester Story (Like Mine)
- Travel (Only about the United States)
- Exchange Programs
- Scholarship Opportunities and tips
- Guidance on Admissions/Enrollment
- Advice on Study/Classes options
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Career Guidance
- Job/Internship Opportunities
- Student Personal Finance or Student Budgeting
- Experiences/Tips on Cultural Exchange
Study Abroad Blog | Guest Post Guidelines | mqkhilji.com
Here are some guidelines to submit a guest post on mqkhilji.com. Kindly follow the instructions as I will only consider guest blog posts that meet the following criteria:
- The blog post must be related to one of above categories.
- The blog post must be unique. No room for plagiarism or copycats.
- The minimum word count for the blog post is 450 words.
- The most must be based on the keyword research and should be useful for the readers.
- The post must be correct in all aspects like grammatically as well as the information you provide must be accurate.
- You can include some reference at the end, but I do not accept the marketing or product related links which promotes your business. If you are interested in the sponsoring a guest blog post, I am more than happy to discuss.
- You can only link to the reference website (s) and your about or bio page of your site at the end of the post. This must be maximum five sentences
- I will not accept the blog post if your post has copyrighted photos or videos.
Interested? Email me your information at mqkhilji [@] outlook.com. Kindly confirm the topic/titles before submitting. Thank you!
Disclaimer: An article you wrote for my study abroad blog becomes the property of my website.